INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF TAILOR'S PERSONAL DATA.
Sartieri with registered office in Via Sanzio, 14 Lecce (LE) - 73100, VAT number 04956210753 - (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
Personal Information We Collect
In every occasion of contact or interaction with the guest and in all other aspects of our work, we can collect personal information. This personal information may include: your contact information; payment information, such as your payment card number and other card information, as well as authentication information and other billing and account details relating to electronic invoicing; preferences, regarding marketing and communication.
Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you when registering on the website www.sartieri.com
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
- a) Without your express consent (Article 24 letter. a), b), c) Codice Privacy e art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: - to conclude contracts relating to the purchase of products and / or services offered by the Data Controller; - fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you; - fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering); - exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- b) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes: - send you newsletters via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts , commercial communications and / or advertising material on products offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services.
We inform you that if you are already our customers, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Controller's products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (Article 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
In any case, it is your responsibility to make sure that the e-mail address we have is the correct (and preferred) one.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error ...) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
By registering for the Newsletter on the website www.sartieri.com, owned by Sartieri. Via Sanzio 14 73100 - Lecce (LE); VAT number and C.F. 04956210753 as Data Controller, it will use the data you provide for:
- allow registration to the Website Newsletter sartieri.com;
- send advertising and promotional material, also customized according to your preferences, and update (via newsletter, e-mail, telephone, instant messaging, post, messages or communications of initiatives on social networks and applications, etc.), on products, services or initiatives (eg. promotions, competitions, games, activities, events) that Sartieri. reserve for members.
The processing will take place for the entire duration of your subscription to the sartieri.com Newsletter and will be based on the specific consent given; the consent may in any case be revoked at any time (simply by using the link in all our newsletters).
By writing to the Data Controller, at email@example.com (e-mail address of the person in charge of data processing) or by accessing the sartieri.com website, you will always be able to access your data, update them, delete them, revoke or modify your consent, request to receive or transmit data to another holder in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device. You can also always oppose the processing of data carried out, in particular, for marketing purposes or analysis of your preferences; you can also lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it) or to the Guarantor Authority of the country in which he habitually resides, works or the place where the alleged violation has occurred.
The privacy of minors
Our website is aimed at a general public and does not offer services aimed at children. In the event that a minor has provided personal data without the authorization of the parents or guardian, we will immediately delete this information.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed;
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied.
The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Access to data
No data deriving from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (save communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary).
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 3 of this information:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators. The data are processed by personnel specifically appointed in writing to process the data (administrative staff and persons in charge of relations with the public, including those outside the Company, those in charge of managing information systems, including those outside the Company who can also perform functions of system administrator and are in in this case, appointed as such, marketing sector personnel also external to the Company, interns, data processors and their collaborators, persons in charge of the specific sector to which a request is addressed, site management personnel also external to the Company) only if the processing is necessary to carry out their duties by carrying out only the operations necessary for the performance of the duties themselves. They can also be processed by data processors (including companies outside the Company that carry out shipping, marketing, and server management and storage activities). External companies can also process the data through specifically appointed persons in writing who can carry out the same activities and process the data for the same purposes, for which the managers have been appointed by Sartieri. The data provided by the user may be communicated to subjects for whom there is a communication obligation pursuant to the law or a need for communication to assert a just right of the company to the bodies in charge;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, consultants) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors or to the transport companies which the Data Controller relies on for the delivery of shipments.
The person in charge of data processing is the Director of Information Systems and Process Organization who can be found at the company. IS It is also possible to contact the data controller to obtain a complete list of any other data processors and in order to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and art. 15 GDPR.
For any information it is also possible to write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "privacy" for the attention of the data controller.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
Mailing list o newsletter
By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to Sartieri may be transmitted. The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registration or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email, name and telephone number.
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: email, name, telephone number and various types of Data.
- Payment management
Payment management services allow Sartieri to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other tools. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the requested payment service manager without being processed in any way by Sartieri.
Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make online payments
Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe.com, which allows the user to make payments online.
- Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, the User allows the Application to identify him and give him access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is indicated below, the registration and authentication services could be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this application will be able to access some data stored by the third party service used for registration or identification.
The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing his Personal Data directly.
Personal Data collected: ZIP code, city, Fiscal Code, surname, name, date of birth, email address, shipping address, house number, telephone number, province, company name, gender and various types of Data.
- Remarketing e behavioral targeting
This type of service allows the Owner and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertisements based on the past use of Sartieri by the User.
In addition to the possibility to opt-out offered by the services listed below, the User can opt for the exclusion from the reception of cookies relating to a third service, by visiting the pagina di opt-out del Network Advertising Initiative.
- AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of Sartieri with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of Sartieri with the Facebook advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is a statistics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook ad network with actions performed within www.sartieri.com.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of Sartieri, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data
- Hosting and backend infrastructure
This type of service has the function of hosting data and files that allow https://www.sartieri.com to function, allow their distribution and make available a ready-to-use infrastructure to provide specific https: // www functions. .sartieri.com.
Some of these services work through servers geographically located in different places, making it difficult to determine the exact place where Personal Data is stored.
- Hosting at Godaddy.it
Register.it hosting is a hosting service provided by Godaddy.
Place of processing: Italy -.
Place of Treatment
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory.
In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
Refusal to provide data
The interested party can refuse to give the Data Controller his navigation data. To do this, you must disable by following the instructions provided by the browser in use. Disabling cookies can make navigation of the site's functionality worse.
How to exercise the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt. a: Sartieri. with registered office in Via Sanzio, 14 Lecce (LE) - 73100, VAT number: 04956210753;
- a p.e.c. at email@example.com
Owner, manager and appointees
- This site is managed by the Data Controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative p.t. of the Sartieri company. with registered office in Via Sanzio, 14 Lecce (LE) - 73100, VAT number: 04956210753;
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection they are in possession of, at any stage of the processing of the same. The data collected is used in compliance with current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/2016).
INFORMATION ON NAVIGATION AND COOKIES OF THE INTERNET SITE
What are cookies
A "cookie" is a small text file created on the user's computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the latter's computer; they are then re-sent to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user may also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (so-called "third party" cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Cookies used on this site
Technical navigation or session cookies used to guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website, to be able to purchase and authenticate to access the reserved areas of the site as well as to monitor its correct functioning. Functionality cookies, to allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, which the site manager, if he uses only such devices, will be able to provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
Third party technical cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner can use this information to compile reports and improve the Site. The cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
The services used are:
It should be noted that the IP anonymization function provided by Google has been activated. At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it there is the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality on the Site (for example, inserting videos, inserting maps or social network icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or that in any case offer the features present on the site. For third-party cookies, consent can be expressed by the User, in accordance with current legislation, through specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices to prevent the installation of third-party cookies. The user can view the information of third parties at the links below.
The Owner reminds the User that it is possible to change the cookie preferences at any time. IS It is also possible to disable cookies from the browser at any time. Please note that this operation may prevent the User from using some parts of the Site.
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log into your account. Privacy section.
- Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- YouTube Videos - Movies: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Informative Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Instagram (configuration): log into your account. Privacy section.
- Google Maps – mappe: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Third Party Websites
Instructions for managing cookies in the browser
In many browsers it is possible to set the rules to manage cookies site by site, an option that offers more targeted control of your privacy. IS It is possible to disable cookies from all sites, except those deemed reliable.
How to disable cookies
All browsers, in the Tools menu contain the option Clear browsing data. Use this option to delete cookies and other site and plug-in data, including data stored on your device by Adobe Flash Player (commonly known as Flash cookies).
- Run the Chrome Browser
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation
- Select Settings
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button
- In the "Cookies" section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Allow data to be saved locally
- Change local data only until the browser is closed
- Prevent sites from setting cookies
- Block third-party cookies and site data
- Handle exceptions for some internet sites
- Elimination of one or all cookies
For more information visit the dedicated page: Chrome
- Run the Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button
- In the "Tracking" section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Ask the sites not to make any tracking
- Communicate to the sites the availability to be tracked
- Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data
From the "History" section you can:
- By enabling "Use custom settings" select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox is closed or to ask every time)
- Remove the individual cookies stored
For more information visit the dedicated page: Firefox
- Run the Internet Explorer Browser
- Click the Tools button and choose Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section change the slider according to the desired action for cookies:
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Selection of the sites from which to obtain cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then press on Sites, in the Website Address box enter a website and then press on Block or Allow
For more information visit the dedicated page: Internet Explorer
- Run the Safari Browser
- Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
- In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
- To see which sites have stored cookies click on Details
For more information visit the dedicated page: Safari
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
- Run the iOS Safari Browser
- Tap on Settings and then Safari
- Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the various options: "Never", "From third parties and advertisers" or "Always"
- To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Delete Cookies and data
For more information visit the dedicated page: iOS
How to disable third party service cookies
Visit the dedicated pages:
Another function present in the most recent browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) is the incognito mode. You can browse in incognito mode when to prevent website visits or downloads from being recorded in your browsing and download histories. With the incognito browsing mode All created cookies are deleted after closing all the incognito browsing windows.
Where can I find more information on cookies and third-party cookies?
- Privacy Guarantor: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/2145979
- All About Cookies (Independent organization): http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Your Online Choices: http://youronlinechoices.eu/
- Google: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
Automated decision-making processes
This information has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations established by Legislative Decree 196/2003 and of the GDPR 679/16 by art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2009/136 / EC on the subject of Cookies. This privacy statement only concerns this website.
Updated as of May 24, 2018